Available for Use in the Media Lab
Make three-dimensional objects, such as chess pieces, figurines, tools, and jewelry, using our MakerBot Replicator 3D printer. 
• Use an existing design from Thingiverse  or make your own. File formats accepted: .stl, .obj, .thing, or .MakerBot
• Designs are saved to a flash drive and uploaded.
• Creations can be monitored by computer or phone via an app.
• Use the on-board camera to share pictures of your creation with friends!
• MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn, guaranteed not to contain any heavy metals, phthalates, or Bisphenol A (BPA).
Compatible CAD software available for creating 3D objects:
• 3DTin 
• AutoDesk123D 
• Blender 
• OpenSCAD 
• SketchUp 
• Tinkercad 
• Wings 3D 
• Available to everyone.
• First-come, first-served basis.
• Supply a print file on a flash drive (which will be returned), email address, and phone number.
• Computer Desk staff will provide an estimate of cost and time to print. You will have the option to not print if the cost/wait time is too high.
• Staff reserve the right to reject printing if the file provided refuses to print or designs are pornographic or violent.
• Upon completion, staff will contact you via email, then by phone. Attempts will be made every two days. After the third attempt, the print will be discarded.
• Schedule a Book-a-Tech  appointment for additional help with print setup, CAD software, or finding suitable prints.
Based on the final weight.
Standard plastic: $0.12/g
Specialty Plastic: $0.20/g
Rafts and supports are included in the final weight. You are not responsible for the cost of failed prints.
- CAD Cardioid Condenser Microphone 
- Casio CTK-2300 Keyboard 
- Focusrite Scarlett 212 Interface 
- Numark Mixtrack DJ Controler 
- Peavy PV6 Multitrack Mixer 
- Shure SM57 Mic 
- Telecaster Electric Guitar 
- Xenyx 302 USB Mixer