Adult and Teen Services Manager
Are you passionate about providing excellent library service to the community? Are you enthusiastic about leading a friendly and collaborative staff? Do you embrace change and advances in technology? If so, come join our team.
The Downers Grove Public Library is seeking an Adult and Teen Services Manager for our busy, highly automated, customer-focused library. We are looking for candidates who will:
- Motivate and lead the departmental team toward a shared vision of service
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Coach and mentor staff
- Demonstrate managerial, financial, and organizational skills
- Communicate well with customers and staff
- Enthusiastically adapt to changes and trends in the public library
- Actively participate in the library’s management team
See the complete job description here. This full-time position requires ALA accredited MLS as well as three years’ relevant library and supervisory experience. Salary from $62,000 DOQ. A generous benefits package is included. Send cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references by Monday, October 30, 2017 to Julie Milavec, Library Director at email@example.com or Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss St, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
The library accepts completed job applications at any time. Download the PDF by right clicking the link and selecting save as. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org in the Administration Office. Applications will be kept on file for six months.