- Access the eLibrary tab from www.dglibrary.org. Basic instructions and other information are linked.
- Click on eMediaLibrary to launch the eBook provider and browse for titles. Additonal help for specific devices is available.
- Always sign into your account (using your DGPL card number and account PIN) to see the greatest selection of titles.
- EPUB and Kindle are the eBook formats.
- WMA and MP3 are the eAudiobook formats.
- Choose a lending period of 7, 14, or 21 days.
- You can check out up to 5 titles at a time and place holds on up to 5 additional items.
- Items are automatially returned, so no overdue fines!